this literally the best trend ever
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
I hooked up a few times with a guy at work and he’s still all hurt about it….. 6 months later and is making it a topic of discussion amongst employees. I’m waiting for him to start making derogatory references to my vag and I hope I’m there when he does cuz I’ve been silently sitting back at let this happen and the second he tries talking about my vagina I’m pulling out the “he’s got a small dick”, “he doesn’t last longer than 3 mins” and the ” he couldn’t even make out with me without needing to touch himself” cards so fucking fast he won’t know what just happened.
My job can be so annoying and some of the rules might be really fucked up, but never in my entire life have I ever felt so at home with a group of people that are my Co workers which I have to keep reminding myself makes every bad day more than worth it.
Linkin Park last night
Tinley Park 08.29.14
101WKQX PIQNIQ 8/29/2014, Chicago, IL.
30 Seconds to Mars, AFI & Linkin Park on the Carnivores Tour.
Honest to God, it was single-handedly the best concert I’ve ever gone to. It was so much fucking funnn!!!!!
Some of the best pictures I took at Carnivores Tour last night… Absolutely THEE best concert I have ever been to.